From sprinkler installation to sprinkler repair, Long Island Landscaping Authority handles all aspects of sprinkler systems.
From mowing to trimming, Long Island Landscaping Authority handles it all.
One of our most frequent service calls involves the relocation of existing sprinkler heads or the installation of additional zones to an existing sprinkler system. This service typically occurs when a room is added to your home or a deck or garden is added to your landscaping, and it is surprisingly affordable!
Long Island Landscaping Authority will be happy to come to your home or business and provide you with a free sprinkler evaluation on your current system. In short order, you will know exactly what needs to be done to add years of service to your existing sprinkler system. Or, you may wish to hire us to build you the sprinkler system of your dreams.
- Repair broken pipes or fittings
- New sprinkler installation
- Repair or replace sprinkler timer (Clock)
- Sprinkler Winterization
- General detailed inspection and tune-up
- Repair or replace broken or inoperative sprinkler heads
- Add new sprinkler heads or entire zone(s) of sprinkler heads
- Diagnose and repair low pressure problems
- Leaks found and eliminated
- Repair lighting damage
- Detect and repair cut wires
- Locate, repair or replace solenoids valves
- Install, repair or replace automatic rain shut-off
- Lawn drainage
- Check system for coverage and operation of all heads and zones
- Servicing all brands and systems